Armada Risk Partners is looking to add a Producer to join the team in our Cleveland office. This is an exciting opportunity to further impact our fast-growing agency by building a book of business.
• Build a referral database and cultivate a sphere of influence that offers an opportunity for sales leads.
• Prepare and implement an individual business plan and production budget.
• Maintain current and general knowledge of market conditions and relevant insurance coverages.
• Along with other Armada Risk Partners team members, conduct client discovery sessions to identify prospect needs, primary goals, and corporate and departmental objectives.
• Identify cross-selling opportunities across the breadth of Armada Risk Partners services and identify and form strong partnerships with strategic partners and centers of influence.
• Self-starter with excellent time management, adaptability, organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Humbly confident with a genuine personality.
• Understands importance of accountability to clients and co-workers.
• Ability to deliver results, regardless of the situation.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Present self in professional manner and able to interact with all levels of organization and outside contacts.
• Excellent oral/presentation and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills – including Microsoft Office and industry-specific computer software.
• Working knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
• P&C and/or H&B license preferred.
• 5+ years sales experience preferred.